When the trading, buying and selling of Bitcoins became popular in most of the world, they began to create exchanges of this type of money. All of these are pages like Coinbase, which is currently one of the best known and most used.
Coinbase, like the other exchange pages, emerge as a virtual exchange house, facilitating cryptocurrency transactions between those who want to buy and those who want to sell. So in this post we will talk about some alternatives to Coinbase that you can use.
Top sites like Coinbase
The exchange world is so wide, that there are endless pages that offer their exchange services and BitCoins transfers. So we will tell you about the 5 most popular with Coinbase, with their advantages and disadvantages.
Bitit - Pages like Coinbase
Created in France in 2015, it is known worldwide because through cryptocurrencies can be acquired through fiat or inconvertible money. This makes it stand out mostly for having a Fiat coin holder.
- Has different forms of payment: Cash, credit or debit cards, bank transfers, among others.
- Buying cryptocurrencies in more than 100,000 locations around the world.
- The Commissions are low in transactions or transfers with euros.
- More than 12 types of cryptocurrencies.
- The process of registration and identity verification is very complex.
- In case of paying with debit or credit cards, the commission is high. It can go up to one 12% commission.
- It is only functional for fiat money
Despite all this, it is a platform that is evolving so it is paused. But it is possible that in the future it will return with much more strength and more transaction options.
Created in Israel in 2013, it is one of the cryptocurrency platforms most used for the transaction and transfer of cryptocurrencies or bitcoins with money / Fiat currencies.
- Easy to use platform.
- Used in more than 170 countries.
- The registration and verification process is quick and easy.
- Offers reliable insurance.
- Accept credit, debit, euro and dollar card payments.
- Works with various types of cryptocurrencies such as: Bitcoin: Etherum, Ripple, Litecoin, among others.
- It does not work as a purse or digital wallet.
- Very high commissions, Up to 6% per normal transaction and if it is with a debit or credit card it can reach the sum of 10%.
- Few payment options.
In general terms, it is a great platform if what you are looking for is to make fast transfers and without many complications. What yes, is that you need to have your own digital wallet in another platform to be able to store your cryptocurrencies.
Created and founded in the Czech Republic in 2015, it is characterized by being a great connection platform between other transfer networks and users.
- Transactions and transfers occur immediately. You must not wait.
- It has access to approximately 150 types of cryptocurrencies.
- Does not give quantity limits for transactions.
- It does not require identity data to make any transfer.
- Its use is quick and easy.
- The payment methods are quite limited.
- Their commissions are from 5%, being very high.
- It does not have customer service, only opinions or complaints tickets.
As you can see, this platform allows you to make transfers with not so well known cryptocurrencies, so it is perfect for those people who handle a wide spectrum of virtual currencies.
Founded and created in Finland in 2012, it is one of the Most popular, popular and well-known P2P (Peer to Peer) trading platforms. Where its users can negotiate directly by making LocalBitcoins hold the cryptocurrencies until the seller confirms the payment.
- Has many payment options like cash, Neteller, PayPal, among others.
- You can make payments from almost any currency. It is not just for dollars and euros.
- It is not necessary to provide personal data for the registration process.
- Its reputation is quite great.
- It has low commissions. Sellers only need to give 1% while buyers swim.
- Being a P2P platform you are often at risk of scam.
Despite running the risk of scam, there are currently no cases of fraud. So it has great security. In the same way, you should be a little careful.
Founded and created in London, England in 2013; this platform is positioned as one of the most important and safest cryptocurrency networks in the world.
- Your commissions are really low. For sellers they are at 0.15% and for buyers they are at 0.25%.
- Suitable for more than 200 countries.
- It has a system against fraud and scams. In addition to being regulated by the "Financial Crimes Control Network."
- Access to different types of cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Gold, Etherum, among others.
- Payments can be made in dollars, British pounds, Russian rubles, and euros.
- In case the purchases are in foreign currency immediately, the commissions remain at 7%.
- Your system 2-step verification is complicated and somewhat overwhelming.
- The payment methods are very limited.
Like everything, it has its good and bad points. It is very safe but with the purchase of currencies the commission prices are very high.
In conclusion, we must comment that whatever the alternative of pages like Coinbase that you choose, you must evaluate very well what your requirements are, so that your operations are much more satisfactory.