One of the favorite social networks of the moment is Snapchat, thanks to the variety of filters, effects and functions it offers to make your photos a little more fun. Despite its popularity, this platform is only available for Smartphone, however, thanks to the development of new tools you can have Snapchat for your PC.
Snapchat is a platform where you can share photos or videos created by yourself with your friends, as well as having the opportunity to meet people from different cultures. If you are interested in using this application, but do not want to use it on your mobile, here we will show you how to use Snapchat on PC.
How to have Snapchat for PC?
If you are a Snapchat fanatic and want to use it from the comfort of your PC or laptop, it is now possible thanks to the development of tools. These tools were created to make it easier for users to use of mobile applications using PC or Laptop.
Likewise, we will show you how to have Snapchat on your PC, just by following these simple step-by-step instructions:
- When downloading the emulator and opening the installer, you must select the option "Execute" and accept all conditions
- Now, you must indicate where you want to install it, either in the "Local Disk C)" or some secondary disk, and select language of your preference
- Finally, you must press "Install", and when the installation is complete it is recommended to restart the computer so that the emulator can have better performance.
Now, with the emulator installed, it is very easy continue with instructions with the following steps to complete:
- First of all, you must enter the emulator that you have installed, either MEMU Play or the BlueStacks
- Then you should access your Google account (in case you don't have one, you must create it)
- In the same way, go to Google Play, search for the Snapchat application and select the option "Install"
- To finish, you just have to open the application from the emulator and you can use it normally.
And in this way, by following these simple steps, you can have Snapchat for your PC and enjoy this wonderful application. Likewise, we also recommend restarting the computer at the end of all the steps for a better performance of the equipment and for it to work optimally.
How to use Snapchat from the Emulator?
With Snapchat already installed on your PC with the emulator, it is very easy to use it. If you have used the application from your mobile before you will realize that the interface is exactly the same as that of your cell phone.
However, the emulator platform has some functions other than those of a mobile, but don't worry about it, because we will help you with it below:
How to enter my Snapchat username from my PC
If you're a beginner in the world of SnapchatYou should know that entering the platform is very simple, you just have to follow the following steps:
- Enter the emulator that you have installed.
- Access the application Snapchat.
- Create an account and enter the username and password you want.
- Now, you just have to press the button "Log in".
By completing these steps, you will now be able to enjoy Snapchat and have access to almost all the functions it offers you, in addition to being able to share photos and videos with your friends.
How to use Snapchat filters from the emulator
Now that you can enjoy Snapchat from your PC, you may wonder how to use filters and other functions offered by this application for your photos and videos.
Since the method used to use Snapchat from your PC is an Android emulator, it is very easy to use the filters that the application offers you. Thanks to that, using the emulator will be as easy as using a cell phone, and you can use all the Snapchat filters you want, as long as your PC has a camera or you add one to it.
Free Snapchat for your PC
Finally, once the instructions are completed, you can enjoy all the functions that Snapchat offers you from the comfort of your PC. Only with internet access, you can enjoy all these benefits and, if you have a laptop you can do it from anywhere you want.
Likewise, you can continue sharing multimedia content and free messaging, in addition to being able to find friends on snapchat.