Fundamentally TikTok is an application for mobile devices, both Android What ios. Despite this, if you do not have a cell phone or if you feel more comfortable from a computer, we invite you to read this guide, where you can learn how to use TikTok for PC in an easy and fast way.
It is important to mention that there are two methods thanks to which we can access TikTok from our PC. For this reason, feel comfortable choosing the one that suits you best, let's get started!
Methods to use TikTok on PC
As we already mentioned, there are two ways that will allow us to access TikTok from our PC. The first way is through a android emulator, which will allow us to use the application as if we were on a cell phone.
The second way is by TikTok web version, a page that we can access from our browser and use various functions without registering.
What are Android emulators and what are they for?
In short, emulators are a recreation of a mobile device, with the aim of using their operating system. In other words, they are a virtual phone that gives us access to most of the functions that we could find in a real one.
Among the most popular Android emulators, we have:
- Android Studio: This program fulfills a double function, since in addition to being an emulator, it has developer tools that allow the creation of applications.
- BlueStacks: Probably the best known, a very complete emulator, it is compatible with Windows 7 and it doesn't demand a lot of power from your PC.
- MEmu Play: An emulator mostly dedicated to mobile games, with an interface and options dedicated almost entirely to it. Although it is a good option to play, it lacks support for the latest versions of Android.
- NOX: Like the previous one, this one focuses on games. Its main advantage is that it does not need a lot of power to run, unfortunately it is based on Android 4.4.2, a version that today is almost obsolete.
- PrimeOS: If you want a complete experience, you should choose this one, since more than an emulator, PrimeOS it is an Android-based operating system. This must be installed on the hard disk as if it were an operating system for PC, it also has support for mouse, keyboard and has a very intuitive interface.
Use TikTok on PC from an emulator
Let's start with the first method of how to use TikTok for PCNow that we know what emulators are, we are going to make a small guide with the steps to follow to use TikTok with emulator.
- Download and install an emulator; Although we mentioned a few above, there is a great variety and you can choose the one you like the most, in this guide, we are going to use as an example Bluestacks. Keep in mind that the steps are similar for all emulators, so don't worry.
- Bluestacks can be downloaded from your official Web.
- Open the emulator and go to app Center; on Bluestacks, this option is in one of the upper tabs.
- Enter your account details Google to access the Play Store.
- Use the tool search in the upper right and search TikTok.
- Click on the application, this will take you to its page Play Store; press install.
- Once installed, press on open and voila, you will have learned how to use TikTok for PC.
How to use TikTok for PC without emulator?
If what you want is to use TikTok for pc without downloading, we present you this alternative that only needs a browser on your PC. Despite being possible to use TikTok from the browser, this version does not have the editing tools from the app, so it's something you should consider.
Quickly, we are going to explain how you can use this version of the application:
- Open your browser of preference (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera…)
- Go to TikTok.
- Done, enjoy TikTok from the comfort of your computer.
Once learned how to use TikTok for PC, it is necessary to know that with an account we can get the most out of the application. Read on to learn how to create an account TikTok.
Create a TikTok account to get the most out of the app
There is no doubt that the maximum potential of TikTok it can only be reached with an account in between. If you do not know how to create an account, then we explain how you can do it from your PC:
- Opens TikTok from your browser.
- Press log in at the top of the page.
- At this point, we can choose between two options; the first, log in through our account in another application (Facebook, Google, Instagram, Twitter, Manzana); the second, press on You do not have an account? Check in.
- If you chose the second, you can continue again with the account of another application; in addition, you can register with your phone number or email.
- Enter the code what will you receive and press following.
- Choose your Username and one password.
- Done! You already have your account TikTok.
Conclusion about TikTok on PC
It stands to reason that not everyone has access to a mobile device, so we hope that our guide on how to use TikTok for PC, has been helpful. Do not forget to create your account at TikTok and start sharing your content with friends.
Keep exploring our website for more tutorials and guides that can be of help to you. See ya!