Anyone who uploads content to the Internet, be it videos or images, wants their content to be of excellent quality for greater reach and better results. Also, it is necessary to take into account that even if we do not have a quality video, it is possible to improve it through programs or applications, but not everyone wants to install a program on their computer. Therefore, in this article we will show you how to improve the quality of a video online without having to download any program.
Quality converter or video editing programs are often very heavy for a computer, plus not many work for free. For this reason, platforms or websites have been developed to help you improve the online quality of the videos you want to share.
How to improve the quality or resolution of a blurry or pixelated video online
The resolution of a video is defined by the number of pixels it displays on the screen, the higher the number of pixels, the better the video quality. This is calculated by multiplying the number of rows and columns of pixels, the most basic are 240p, 360p, 480p and 720p.
On the other hand, the most widely used and currently known resolution are known as Standard Definition (SD), High Definition (HD) and 4k (UHD). The tools that we will show you below will be useful to be able to share your videos with higher quality.
Improve the quality of a video with Clideo
Clideo is a tool developed to join, cut, increase the resolution of videos and much more. What's more, lets you choose a social media default setting or set custom dimensions.
Likewise, Clideo is totally free, online and very easy to use. To improve the quality of an online video with Clideo you just have to follow the following steps:
- Enter the website of Clideo
- If you want to improve the quality of your video, select the option "Resize"
- Next, you must press the option "Choose a File" and select the video you want to convert
- After a few minutes, you can begin to improve or edit the quality of your video by selecting how you want to resize the video, as well as to Facebook, Instagram or anyone of the options that the page offers you.
- You can see, at the bottom, the option to edit the format in which you want the video, either MP4, AVI, among others.
- Likewise, you must click on the button "Resize" what will you see in the lower left
- Finally, the website will redirect you to another page where you only have to select the option "Download", wait a few minutes and you will have your video ready to share
Similarly, when downloading the video, the page gives you the option to modify it again or to remove the watermark with a subscription. Finally, by following these steps you can improve the quality of your videos and share them easily in networks.
Improve the resolution of a video with Online-Convert
Online-Convert is a platform used to convert videos for free and of any type of format, from MP4, 3GP, 3G2 and many others.
This tool is mostly used to improve the quality of the videos. So if you want to improve the quality of a video using online convert, you just have to follow a few very simple steps that we will show you below:
- Enter the official platform of Online-Convert.
- Select the video format that you want to improve.
- Now, you will see a box where you can drag the file you want to convert from the folder you want. Simply press the option "Select file", to choose the file from your computer or enter url.
- Likewise, the page will offer you a list of both video and audio settings, which you can edit to your liking.
- Once the settings are completed, just press "Start Conversion", wait a few seconds (depending on the size of the video), and it will start downloading your video.
In this way, you will have improved a video using this tool online without the need to download any program.
Conclusion on tools
Finally, by continuing to use any of the alternatives that we have provided previously, you will be able to improve the quality of an online video for free and share them on your social networks. It should be noted that, for better results, there are free programs specially made to edit multimedia content from your computer that have many more functions.