Social media accounts are exposed to a wide range of threats, as they may contain information of great value to hackers. The Facebook team knows this very well and that is why they have created Facebook Hacked.
www.facebook.com/hacked is a tool that allows you to contact specialized support in the event that your account has been the victim of a hack. It is available through Facebook itself and here we will tell you everything you need to use it correctly.
In any case, if you are the one interested in hacking, you can do it with this tool. However, you will leave several traces along the way that could give away your identity, so we do not recommend using Facebook Hacked for it. Are you ready to start? Come on!
What is Facebook Hacked?
Facebook Hacked is a tool included in the famous social network, with a series of functions that allow you to reinforce security of your account.
Although it is not properly designed to recover hacked accounts, its features will give us access to specific data that may be affecting our experience within the platform.
- It may interest you: How to recover deleted WhatsApp messages 2023
Do you want to use Facebook Hacked? Here is what you should do!:
- First of all, we must go to the website of facebook.com/hacked
- Once inside, you will be asked what is going on. Here you will have different options to choose from, such as finding a post you did not create, an account that is using your photos or someone who entered your account without permission
- Click on "Continue" to advance to the next step
- Click on "Begin" so that Facebook Hacked analyze your account data
- Once this is done, we will arrive at the section "Protect your account". In case any changes have been made recently, you can find that information here
- Now you will have to change facebook password and press on "Continue"
- We continue with the associated Facebook emails, where we will have to select the ones that belong to us and delete any that are no longer related
- Following this, you will have to identify recently added friends. If you think it wasn't you, delete them by clicking on the box "Remove" next to your name
- It's time to review your recent posts and see if you find any suspicious activity. All it's normal? Press the button "Skip"
- Finally, you will be shown your most recent comments on your friends' posts, which you will have to identify and classify in case you notice any irregularities.
- Made! Now it only remains to go to your feed again and enjoy Facebook without problems
Facebook Hacked compromised account
The above section assumes that you can still access your account and you are looking to strengthen the security of your account. However, in case your password has been changed, there are still a few things to do.
www.facebook.com/hacker, is my account at risk? It probably is! Take note and perform these actions as quickly as possible.
Retrieve your phone number
Facebook has a registration option via mobile number, so you can access without the need for an email. Unlike email, it is more difficult to access messages from a phone number.
That is why we recommend you use one and you can recover your account as follows:
- Enter the official Facebook page
- In the login section, click on "Forgot your account?"
- Type your phone number and press "Look for"
- Here you will have several options depending on what you have put, but, we must choose “Send code by SMS”
- Check your mobile messages and enter the 6-digit code in the corresponding field
- Create a new password
- A message will then appear indicating that the password has been changed. Check the box “Sign out of other devices” and click on "Continue"
- Made! You will have recovered your account
Recover Facebook account with email
What can I do if my Facebook password has been changed? Here is the solution! Resetting your password through the registered email is the easiest option, but it will be effective as long as it has not been hacked as well.
This is what you should do:
- Enter Facebook and write the email and any password. When you do this, a message will appear at the bottom saying "Did you forget your password?", click on it
- A new window will open where you must check the box "Send code by mail" and then press on "Continue"
- Open the email and copy the code inside. Don't get the code? Make sure you check your spam folder and that you have entered the email correctly!
- Go back to Facebook, write the code and press on "Continue"
- Create a new password and press "Continue" for the last time
- Ready! you will have recovered your Facebook Hacked
Confirm your account identity
Although hacking a Facebook account is a fairly easy job, security confirmations are not conspicuous by their absence. It is possible that, if suspicious activity is detected, you can protect your account with some of the methods that we will tell you about now.
- You may be interested in: Recover Instagram Account Deleted 2023
The most common obstacle to gaining access to an account whose password has been changed is photo identification, which consists of:
- When you enter Facebook with your data, a message will appear indicating that you have been blocked for security reasons
- Check the box “Identify photos of friends” and then in "Continue"
- Now you will receive the instructions to follow: identify 5 photos of your friends and their respective names
- If you've successfully completed verification, Facebook will ask you again if you were the one who tried to log in previously. Select no and wait to receive an email with a code
- Enter the 6 digit code and press on "Continue"
- It's time to create a new password following the parameters set by Facebook
- Congratulations! You now have access to your account again. Facebook Hacked
- On the main Facebook page, click on "Forgot your account?"
- Enter your phone number, email or name on the platform to start the search
- Now you must write the full name of one of your friends and immediately press "Look for"
- If the contact matches, you will be correctly identified and have several options to receive a code. We are assuming that you no longer have access to any of them, so you will have to press "Don't you have access anymore?" on the bottom
- Select a new phone number and email for Facebook
- You will need to talk to your trusted contacts, who should access a link and send you a code. When you have collected them all, press again on "Continue"
- Brilliant! From now on your Facebook security will be a bit vulnerable, so don't forget change your password
Using identification documents
The last option to recover account Facebook Hacked It may be the easiest, but it can take up to 30 days:
- Enter Facebook and wait for the identity confirmation window
- Skip the two boxes and click on “Confirm your identity in another way”
- Once this is done, a new box will appear that you must check, where you can read “Upload a photo identification document”
- Depending on your country, you will have a specific list of official documents that you can use. If you don't have any, click on “I do not have any group one identification document”
- The second list will be displayed and you can choose from there
- Upload a photo showing your full name and the photo, as well as an email to be notified when the process is complete
- !! Congratulations!! It only remains to wait a couple of days to enter your Facebook account again
I don't have access to my Facebook email or password, what can I do?
In the worst case, the hacker who has entered your account will have deprived you of access, changing not only the password, but other data such as email or telephone number.
Although the outlook does not seem positive at all, there is still a way to recover your account and be able to reinforce its security with Facebook Hacked.
To achieve this goal, we will use the tool Facebook reports and we will do the following:
- Enter the facebook support and select “Report an error when logging in”
- Write an email that you still have access to and can review at any time
- You will have to write a message to support detailing your problem and asking for some kind of solution. We recommend that you write the message in English, as the support is broader and you may be given priority
- Take a screenshot from your computer with the problem and attach it in the section “Choose files”
- Press "Send"
- Excellent! The support team will receive your request and review your case. Keep an eye on the email address you entered and be sure to reply when they do.
Note: Haven't you received an answer? You can try sending an email to the address [email protected], explaining in detail what has happened and attaching evidence.
Recover a hacked Facebook account It is a process that will take a significant waiting time, but it is not something very complicated to do.
If you want to avoid problems like these in the future, make sure you use strong passwords and enable the two factor authentication.
Similarly, a temporary phone number it can get you out of big trouble like these.
We invite you to continue browsing here at TecnoGuias, because you can find very varied content regarding technology. Has our guide been helpful to you? What other content would you like to see on our website? Leave us your opinion in the comments section!
Don't forget to protect your data and navigate safely in the wide world of the internet, see you soon!